Opentext Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: OpenText Corporation is a Canadian company that develops and sells enterprise information management software. OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
Job Profile: Engineering Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
As an Engineering Intern you will learn required technical skills on own using the facilities provided and take active part in design, development, testing and maintenance of products assigned to you. You will also play a key role in the development of work in teams with good team player skills.
You are great at:
• Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
• Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
• Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
• Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
• Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
• Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
• Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
What it takes:
• Academic consistency with 70% or 7 CGPA in 10th, 12th and B.Tech/B.E
• BE / B Tech in CSE/ECE/IT stream
• Good oral and written communication abilities
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Good programming knowledge on C, C++ or Java
Apply Before the link Expires for Opentext Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring.