Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
OpenText Corporation Off Campus Hiring: OpenText Corporation is a Canadian company that develops and sells enterprise information management software. OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
Job Profile: Engineering Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- B.E/ B.Tech in (CSE / IT/ ECE)
- 70% or 7 CGPA in 10th, 12th and B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good programming knowledge on C, C++ or Java
Selection Procedure for OpenText Corporation Off Campus Hiring
- Coding test followed by an interview
- Bring your laptop to code
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 1 & 8 February 2020 to the following venue.
Event Date: 1 & 8 February 2020
Reporting Time: 9.30A.M – 1 P.M