Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
Job Profile :Intern
Degree Needed: Diploma
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Bengaluru
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: The Lab Technician to support Senior Technicians for board bring-up and support packing of shipment. Candidate will work with Senior Technician, Lab and Test & Tune manager for various task.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties.
- Support to Senior Technicians for Test and Tune of headboards, demo boards, adapter board and Use Case Demo.
- Support to Senior Technicians to Deliver demo board Test and Tune in accordance with the document and weekly plan.
- Understand the changes required for the board and implement the same.
- Should be able to usage and maintenance various Lab Equipment
- Has knowledge of PCB and PCA process flows in the assembly. Board assembly knowledge is desirable.
- Has ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a positive outlook.
- Should be a quick learner and should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office is must.
Qualifications: Diploma in Electronics
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here