ON Semiconductor Freshers Recruitment 2020: ON Semiconductor is a former Fortune 500 semiconductors supplier company, dropping into the Fortune 1000 in 2020.
Job Profile: HR Intern
Degree Needed: MA/MBA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Description: The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to HR team on Employee Engagement function. He/she assists tasks related to D&I, Culture Alignment and Employee Engagement including research, data gathering, analyze and execute according to Corporate Initiatives and site requirements. Through the working with other members in BU, Sales, CRD and other global supporting functions, successfully build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy and initiatives as per defined timelines
- Translate company-wide priorities & initiatives into site-wide & functional action plan
- Research, benchmark and prepare budget for employee activities
- Plan and organize cultivate activities for innovation and self-driven learning
- Based on the Corporate D&I KPI, work with the HR & Business leads to identify potential areas of focus/opportunities to promote diversity initiatives
- Make the organization future ready for a diverse pool of talent
- Master degree, preferably in psychology/ human resources/ organizational development
- Proven knowledge of current best practices and trends in diversity and inclusion, including familiarity with key concepts (e.g. cultural competence, unconscious bias, etc.) would be a plus
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively within a culturally diverse environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communications, planning, organizing, attention to detail, and program management skills.
- Team player with an ability to work well at all levels of the organization
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here