ON Semiconductor Freshers Recruitment Hiring: ON Semiconductor is a former Fortune 500 semiconductors supplier company, dropping into the Fortune 1000 in 2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Pixel Characterization Intern: As a Pixel Characterization Intern, you will be responsible for characterizing, and developing image sensor pixel architectures and processes as well as creating test strategies for leading edge complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) imaging technology.
- Rudimentary idea behind an image sensor and a camera system
- Being very comfortable in an optoelectronic lab environment
- Good knowledge of diode, MOS transistors, and device physics acquired through coursework and/or laboratory experience
- Has exposure to experimental statistics for data analysis
- Experience with Python, Visual Basic or other common programming platforms
These experiences gives the individual a proper perspective to be successful in this position.
- Work with Design, Process Integration Engineers, and Color Filter Array (CFA)/microlens Engineers to optimize pixel design and process for image performance. Engineering responsibilities include the characterization of imager quantum efficiency, dark current, noise components, low light sensitivity, photon transfer curves, lag and the correlation of this lab testing to the corresponding probe tests. Current products, next generation imager processes, competitor products, and test structures will be characterized.
- Special Work Request (SWR) experiments on product, development, and test lots will be characterized. Will develop a fundamental understanding of imager performance based on understanding of process, pixel layout, and electrical test conditions, and this will lead to the development of new characterization testing.
- Will be responsible for evaluation of image quality for various camera/modules. Should understand effect of various optical and pixel parameters and image processing steps on final image quality.
- Will require data analysis skills and working understanding of results to suggest and perform future experiments and need to prepare results and to defend findings before audiences.
- Experience – Fresher
- Education Qualification: BE / B–Tech / M-Tech
Apply Before the link Expires for ON Semiconductor Freshers Recruitment Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here