About Us: Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service Fulfilment.
Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up that are relevant at a global scale. Notably, in 2016, Ola Play the world’s first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experience and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities can connect with over a million drivers across a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Official Website: www.olacabs.com
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – SDE I
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Working with the product and QA, lias with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
Experience & Skills
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Java. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java.
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
- Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute with 1-3 years of development experience in a product firm.
Apply Link- Click Here