About the Company: OFS is a premier designer, manufacturer and provider of optical fiber, fiber optic cable, FTTx, optical connectivity and specialty fiber optic products. Our marketing, manufacturing, and research teams listen to customers and work with them to provide innovative fiber optics products and solutions across a broad spectrum of applications: Communications, Industrial Ethernet, FTTH, Medicine, Aerospace & Defense, Sensing, and much more. Whether we are enabling customers to deliver broadband solutions or laser power, we provide the right optical fiber, fiber optic cable, and components for efficient, reliable, and cost-effective solutions.
JOB DESIGNATION: SOFTWARE TRAINEE
SALARY: INR 3.00 LPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary (CTC): Rs 3.0 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
- 2019 Passing Out Batch
- B.E (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)
- B.Sc Computer Science, BCA
- 65% in 10th,12th and UG
- No standing arrears
DATE & TIME: 10th MAY 2019 & 8:30 AM
- Candidates will be required to undertake an online assessment in Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning spanning about 60 minutes
- To be followed by a Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3 Years of Service Agreement
- Hand over the original documents on the day of joining
- After 3 Year of service get the original documents
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.)
Salem – 637 504
CONTACT PERSON Prof. K. Rathinakumar, Prof. B. Dhinesh, Prof.I.Rajesh
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1.No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
3. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 03.05.2019.
4. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport
size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
5. The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 10.05.2019 at 8.30 am