About the Company: Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) is a leading mortgage loan servicing and asset management company with offices in West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Bangalore and Mumbai, India and Uruguay. Ocwen has been in business for over 20 years and services over 500,000 residential and commercial mortgage assets.Utilizing our global infrastructure, state of the art technology, world-class training and six sigma processes, we provide solutions that make our clients’ loans worth more.
Official Website: www.ocwen.com
Job Profile: Junior Software Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess BE/Btech in IT or Computer, MCS, MCA, BCS etc. CDAC (Preferred).
- Experience: 0-3 years.
- Excellent communication skill is mandatory.
- Technology: Database (like sql server and or Oracle), Unix/Linux Operating system knowledge. Good to have: knowledge of Sharepoint, Java, html, jsp, css etc
About the Job:
- Create and maintain VB macros in excel post understanding the data/system needs of the business and developing integrated MIS systems for creating reports to be presented to management
- Creation and maintenance of other analytical tools to discover trends and track/analyze performance of operations and third-party service providers
- Providing adhoc analysis to facilitate management decision making
- Understanding and customization of the tools used for the various processes
- Drive organization-wide initiatives on automation, improved reporting and analysis of operations
- Knowledge on various scripts/technologies like VB, XML, and HTML would be preferred.
Please apply before the link expires
To Apply: Click here