About Company: Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, TripAdvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
Job Description: We are seeking a Software Development Engineer 1 (SDE 1) at Observe AI. In this role, we are looking for a talented and driven Software Engineer to build a scalable, secure and multi-tenant cloud platform for processing millions of call recordings every day. You will use state of the art cloud computing technologies. You will work closely with the founders and engineers to come up with a roadmap and develop solutions.
Company Name: Observe.AI
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-3 Yrs
- Work with the team to define the technical stack and own it
- Work with the product team to understand the product roadmap and define the technical roadmap
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Build and scale data pipeline
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (alumnus from IIT, NITs, BITS) with 1 – 3 years of experience in building large scale products
- Expertise in Java and Spring or other relevant frameworks
- Knowledge in container management tools (docker-swarm, Kubernetes) is a plus An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge in at-least one of the sql or no-sql databases: Postgres, mongodb, cassandra, redis
- Good knowledge in queue (rabbitmq, kafka, etc), cache(ehcache, memcache) Strong knowledge of design patterns
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here