About the Company: With offices in London, New York, Singapore, Istanbul, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Shenzhen, OakNorth’s mission is to enable growth businesses to obtain the debt finance they need to pursue their ambitons. Our fintech platform (OakNorth Analytical Intelligence), which we developed to address this problem, is being used by a number of leading banks around the world, and by us in the UK via our own balance sheet lending.
OakNorth was set up in 2015 by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, who previously co-founded Copal Amba and grew it to 3,000 employees over 12 years, before selling it to Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) in 2014, returning 125 times capital to seed investors. Since its inception, the OakNorth Holdings group has secured over $1bn from several investors, including Clermont Group, Coltrane, EDBI of Singapore, GIC, Indiabulls, NIBC, Toscafund, and SoftBank Vision Fund.
The team, based out of our offices in Gurgaon and Bangalore, constitute some of the best credit analysts in India along with a team of engineers and data scientists who integrate into a global product team – all focused on developing the OakNorth Analytical Intelligence platform which is revolutionising customised mid-market lending globally.
Job Profile: Senior Technical Lead (3-6 yrs Exp)
Company Name: OakNorth Analytical Intelligence
Official Website: www.oaknorth.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 3 Years to 6 Years
Last Date To Apply: Friday, 14 Feb 2020
Drive Date: Saturday, 15th Feb 2020
Drive Location: Bangalore
- BE/ BTech or ME/ MTech
- 3 – 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with React (ideally) or similar frontend frameworks (Vue, Angular)
- Experience with integration with GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Python, Flask, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Docker, terraform is a plus
- Strong desire to build great frontends that our users love
- Strong communications skills
- Keen eye for detail in UI/UX
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result-driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner.
- Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here