Nvidia Off-Campus Hiring Freshers As System Software Engineer: Nvidia Corporation, commonly referred to as Nvidia, is an American technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units for the mobile computing and automotive market.
Company Name: NVIDIA
Job Profile: System Software Engineer
Work Location: India, Pune
Job Description: We are looking for a System Software Engineer for NVIDIA’s GeForceNow cloud gaming platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain game play content creation, recording and content sharing solutions for the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud gaming platform.
- The work involves Design, development and debugging of system software, application software, middleware/SDKs on Windows PC and Mac platform. Focus will be on DirectX/OGL, Multimedia frameworks (Media foundation, AV foundation), Image processing/Computer vision, Machine learning and related software development and productization work. Development and improvement of tools and automated frameworks for testing of the software stack.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with partners (game developers, publishers, game influencers) to understand the product landscape and propose ideas towards improvement of the product.
What we need to see:
- You should have a brief understanding of computer graphics and video processing, computer vision technologies.
- You should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a phenomenal teammate and be self-driven.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0 to 1 year of industry experience.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You have an edge over others if you have a passion for gaming and exploring ideas to improve the gaming experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here