Nvidia Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
Company Name: Nvidia
Job Profile: Test Developer – Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
- We are looking for talented and hardworking Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Software Intern) to join the Embedded QA group.
- This position will be part of a multifaceted crew that test and maintains the quality of sophisticated computing systems that power state of the art embedded products used in domains like Artificial Intelligence, Retail, healthcare, Media, AI, Finance etc. You will be developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure embedded systems SW/HW stack meet high standards of quality.
- This role will also require to frequently interact with module leads & release managers. Join us at forefront of this ground-breaking Embedded and AI revolution. You can read more about it here : https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/deep-learning-ai/products/agx-systems/
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and execute tests on embedded/GPU based systems and components.
- Create test strategy, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on high level customer requirement.
- Identify, record, document, and regress internal and external filed bugs.
- Participate in review and influence product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Working closely with various team including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the Top Bugs filed and periodically publish statistical data reports to all stake-holders
- Application development, test tools and automation of tests using Nvidia Test framework.
What we need to see:
- Good programming skills with Python and/or C/CPP – able to write logical scripts/code from scratch.
- Knowledge of modern technologies like docker, cloud based platforms (AWS), frontends (HTML, web scrapping).
- Should have exposure to Linux and aware of basic commands.
- Should be an excellent teammate, with passion towards new technology/trends.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Any certification course on Machine learning.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies like Kubernetes.
- C++ coding experience. Understand the large C++ project code and derive functional/unit test.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nvidia Off Campus Freshers Hiring.