Nvidia Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Formal Verification Engineer Details:
About Company: NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
Company Name: NVIDIA
Job Profile: Formal Verification Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for Nvidia Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Formal Verification Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking Formal Verification Engineers for our Hardware Team. At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We’re united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used to tackle some of the most complex problems in computer science. It started out as an engine for simulating human imagination, conjuring up the amazing virtual worlds of video games and Hollywood films. Today, NVIDIA’s GPU simulates human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence. And we have only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it.
We need passionate, hardworking, and creative people to help us take on some of these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a progressive, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning state-of-the-art formal verification methodologies
- Responsible for applying best-in-class formal methodologies on complex digital designs, IP blocks and SoCs
- Taking ownership of verifying a design by developing a robust test plan
- Executing it by working with the design team
- Coordinating with other verification team members for closure
What we need to see:
- B.Tech./ M.Tech
- Strong analytical skills to solve difficult problems.
- Understanding of abstraction techniques for effective verification
- Hands-on experience with HDLs such as Verilog / System Verilog
- Ability to understand RTL quickly
- Understanding of temporal logic assertions
- Preferable experience with Formal
Apply Before the link Expires for Nvidia Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Formal Verification Engineer.