TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
NVIDIA Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Software QA Details:
About Company: NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
Job Description: NVIDIA is seeking a creative, passionate and hands-on software engineer with a test to failure attitude who is a quick learner, can understand software and hardware specifications, build reliable test plans and tools to improve quality and accelerate delivery of NVIDIA products.
What you’ll be doing:
As a software engineer on the team, you will take part in technical design and implementation of Automated tests and tools for NVIDIA software products with the goal to identify defects early in the software development lifecycle. In this role you can expect to:
- Initiate and drive test strategies and test plan design for new features. Review and maintain the test plan.
- Execute manual and automated tests, analyze results, identify and report defects during release cycles.
- Develop Automated tests for NVIDIA’s device driver software mainly on Windows and Linux Distributions.
- Rigorously drive test automation initiative. Build innovative ways to automate and expand our software testing.
- Expose defects and constraints; Isolate and debug the issue(s) and find the root cause; Contribute to the solution and drive to closure.
- Develop applications and tools that accelerate development and test workflows.
- Write fast, effective, maintainable, reliable, and detailed code with proper documentation.
- Provide peer code reviews including feedback on performance, scalability and correctness.
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging technical and process issues.
- Work closely with leadership to report progress by generating effective and actionable reports.
What we need to see:
- Degree in Computer/IT Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- At least 2 years of programming (Object Oriented) experience in application development using C#, .NET, and Python.
- Design, development and maintenance of automation framework for applications on Windows and/or Linux platforms.
- Automation Experience with C# , UI Automation with selenium, DL by using any algorithm or python will be helpful as added advantage.
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and relational databases with proven skill in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked with version control tools like Git/Perforce/Jira and code review tools.
- Skilled at debugging issues and have experience using debugging tools like WinDBG/gdb.
- Great teammate and should be able and willing to work with teams across different geographical regions.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with graphics Hardware and Display Driver will be a plus.
- Solid understanding of Operating systems.
- Experience using and building web services for data delivery with REST APIs.
Apply before the link Expires for NVIDIA Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Software QA
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply