About us: nurture. farm aspires to bring technology, digitization and best scientific practices to all farmers, big and small. We believe in bringing the best talent together, to create a team passionate for transforming the farming ecosystem. Our software engineers develop technologies that strengthen the hands of millions of farmers, making farming more profitable and sustainable. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We are looking for engineers who bring expertise in distributed and scalable computing, easy-to-use consumer products, UI design and mobile, machine learning, data science, networking, storage, security and much more. We’re a team that values versatility, self-motivated drive and a passion to create an impact on millions of farmers.
Company Name: Nurture farm
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experince Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech
We’re looking for
- builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from creating something from scratch,
- dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
- sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality,
- learners, who look forward to continuing to grow every day.
If that’s you, we should chat.
- BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study,
- Software development internship experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Freshers with internship experience can apply
- Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or another technical related field.
- Understanding of agritech domain and application of technology in farming
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
How to Apply?
Email CVs to : [email protected]