UPL Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer: Nurture.farm is here to partner with farmers to build a resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risk and improving the quality of life of farmers. We bring together learnings, experience and networks built over five decades in this field as a part of UPL, in over 120 countries and the ability to deploy transformative solutions in an agile manner. nurture.farm does this by bringing all farms online and thereby, making mechanization, technology and scientific know-how accessible to the farming community.
Official Website: https://nurture.farm/
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: We are looking for thinkers, builders, dreamers, sculptors and learners all with the motive of creating something that would touch millions of lives. If that is you then we would love to get in touch!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience. Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: mobile application development, distributed computing, machine learning, image processing, developing large software systems.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or another technical related field.
- Understanding of Agri-tech domain and application of technology in farming Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Apply Before the link Expires for UPL Off-Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer.
Apply Link-Click Here to Apply