Numerator Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Data Visualization Engineer Position: Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Job Profile: Data Visualization Engineer (Spotfire)
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 526054
Exp Needed: 1-4 Yrs
About the role: Numerator is currently looking for a Data Visualization Engineer to join our Business Intelligence team here in Pune. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to develop visualizations for datasets that are used by fortune 500 brands and retailers. Day-to-day, you’ll come up with creative solutions to complex problems, and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
This is a great role for those who are looking for hands-on experience with high visibility and impact. We welcome fresh ideas and approaches as we constantly aim to improve our development processes. Our team has experience using a wide range of technologies and years of cloud and big data experience. We are always learning and growing, so we can guarantee that you won’t be bored with us!
If you are seeking an environment where you get to do meaningful work with other great engineers, then we want to hear from you!
What you will get to do
- Build attractive and rich client-facing dashboards and reports.
- Help develop and implement use of BI tools.
- Training internal and external users in Spotfire/Tableau
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the platform and configurations to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Evaluate the technical trade offs of decisions and build things that last and scale.
- Maintain and fix existing configuration issues.
- Create and analyze new configuration technologies – figuring out how we can scale up our solutions and tools.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience
- Advanced development capabilities with BI tools such as Spotfire; ability to drill-down or drill-through to other supporting reports.
- Experience with setting up extract refreshes and data connections on Spotfire server and troubleshooting
- Proficiency with SQL writing and debugging skills in its variation among databases (Snowflake, PostgreSQL and Redshift).
- Experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge in an Agile software development environment,
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications, Data Analysis, including data collection.
- Eager to expand your knowledge and abilities in data visualization tools and technologies.
- You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
Nice to haves
- Experience in a language for statistical computing (R, Python/pandas).
- Experience working with different datasets, industries and stakeholders (internals & externals).
- Strong Business acumen. MBA or experience as a business analyst is a strong asset.
- Passionate about data visualization and its ability to tell a story.
- Familiarity with JSON and similar data formats
- Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
- Ability to present, demonstrate and communicate effectively
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here