About NTT DATA: NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
Udemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Required Experience :
- Min. 6 months to Max 4 years of relevant experience into KYC/AML Domain.
- Fresher can also apply
Education Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: GurgaonGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Requirements :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexible to work in shifts
- 0-18 months of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of the KYC/CDD domain
- Ability to understand moderately complex transactions
- Ability to understand and interpret source documents
- Perform unwrapping of the share holder details or the entities involved in the company
Conduct investigations, collect data, compile documentation and evidence, maintain accurate and detailed notes, Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting to clients
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Identify and resolve both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to Team Leader/Line Manager/Unit Head
- Observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information received in the course of their responsibilities
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems:
Required Computer skills:
Must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications
If interested, you may attend the interview on 5th November’18 (Monday) at NTT Data, Sec 65, Gurgaon facility.
Timing: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Note: Please carry an updated Resume and any G ovt. approved photo ID proof (Original) required for entry formalities.Udemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Apply Before the link Expires.
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now