About the Company: NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
Job Profile: Associate (Voice process)
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
CTC: Up to Rs 2.25 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
Requirements for this role include:
- Both Graduates( Arts & Engineering) and Post Graduates can apply.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
- Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Cognitive Skills include language, basic math skills, reasoning ability and verbal
- communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Should possess strong communication skill and candidates with arrears will not be eligible to apply.
- Shift Timings: Monday-Friday 17:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST.
Work Location- NTT DATA, DLF IT PARK,
Interview Date: 23 November-2018
TIME: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
More Info-Click Here