About the Company: NTT Data Corporation is a Japanese multinational system integration company and a partially-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone. Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Event Location: Kanuru (Vijayawada)
Last Date To Apply: 01 December 2019
About the Opportunity: NTT Data, a Japanese IT major is visiting VR Siddhartha Engineering College for a pooled placement drive.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 4 years full time Engineers (Stream – B.E / B.Tech- CS, IT, ECE & EEE).
- 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg).
- History of Arrears not more than 2.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
- Indian Nationality.
- During the training period a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.
- After successful completion of the training, a salary of Rs 3,50,000 P.A will be paid.
Eligibility and timelines are given herewith.
- On 6th Dec at 09-00 AM there shall be an online test for the aspirants by Aspiring Minds at VR Siddhartha Engineering College, Kanuru, Vijayawada.
- Interviews for the shortlisted shall be on 13th Dec 2019.
Nature of Job:
- They should be open to work in shifts as per business needs.
- Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements.
- Open to work in support projects.
- Open for cross-training (Other than the trained one) into other technologies.
Who Can Apply?: Open to all colleges from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East&Weat Godavari, Krishna, /gunturu Prakasham and Nellore.
Registration ends by 01 Dec 2019.
Please apply only if you are willing to participate.
Apply Link-Click here