About the company – NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan. NTT DATA is a publicly traded company, but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.
Job Location: Noida (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
Designation: Service Desk Engineer
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Engineering – All streams are considered 2017 & 2016 batch
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period
- Rs. 2,80,000/- as salary post successful completion of training
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
- Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication Skills
- Good Written Skills
- Good Typing Skill ( Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Using below Steps:
Apply Step 1: Click Here
Apply Step 2: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates