NTT Data Hiring Freshers Details:
About NTT: At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Official Website: https://www.nttdata.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee – Portal Development
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Want to be a part of our team?
• Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug User Interfaces (web portals, mobile applications) and back-end integrations into data sources and applications platforms
• Apply User Experience (UX) principles and graphic design to develop enticing, user-friendly applications that lead to high user adoption
• Develop server-side web application logic and integrations to UI, using web services and APIs
• Perform production support of solutions developed to ensure consistency of business delivery
Working at NTT
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Recent graduate or final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related majors including computer science subjects – Minimum of a 60% or higher marks
- Good communication skills – mandatory and prerequisite – a flair for graphic design and/or visual arts an advantage
- Virtualization & Cloud Technologies in Azure/AWS
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Understanding data structures to provide analytical solving.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply