About the Company: NPCC Engineering Pvt. Limited, Mumbai (NEL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi (NPCC). NEL has been established in February 2007 to provide Design & Engineering services for Offshore Oil & Gas Industry in India & abroad.
NPCC, Abu Dhabi was established in April 1973 and has executed successfully a number of onshore & offshore projects on EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) basis and engineered several oil production, compression, living-quarters, subsea pipelines & cables and topsides and installed heavy weight topsides by float-over techniques, in the last few years.
Official Website: www.npcc.ae
Job Profile: Apprentice Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: 6000 PM
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Piping
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Minimum 60% & above marks throughout all semesters
2) Candidates who have graduated after 2015-16 should only apply.
3) No work experience. Only Fresh Engineering Graduates
4) Relevant Software certification will be preferable
5) There will be a contract of 1 year (As per Govt norms)
6) Stipend : Rs. 6000/- per month (As per Govt norms)
7) Should be available to join immediately
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates