Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Nordic Semiconductor Off Campus Details:
About Nordic: Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1000 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader. Our technology range was later supplemented by ANT+, Thread and Zigbee, and in 2018 we launched our low power, compact LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular IoT solutions to extend the penetration of the IoT. The Nordic portfolio was further complemented by Wi-Fi technology in 2021.
Company Name: Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Developer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
About the job for Nordic Semiconductor Off Campus
It’s an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while pursuing high ambitions with dedicated colleagues worldwide. Nordic Semiconductor´s R&D capacity is expanding, and we are looking to recruit talented junior and senior embedded SW Developers to join our world-leading cross functional teams. Working with embedded SW in Agile development projects, you will be responsible for verifying our firmware, developing automated test cases and the automation framework, with the mission of delivering a world-class quality Bluetooth stack.
Key responsibilities for Nordic Semiconductor Off Campus
- Analyzing new Bluetooth specification features, Nordic chip features and verification requirements
- Following-up on bugs and providing test evidence to ensure end-to-end compatibility
- Developing and maintaining a fully automated build-and-test system to efficiently test all changes and find issues as early as possible
- Programming in embedded C and Python for test development
Qualifications and skills required for Nordic Semiconductor Off Campus
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Experience or education of embedded firmware development with Microcontrollers and RTOS
- Experience of embedded C and Python programming
- Knowledge of test development, automation, and source control systems (git or similar)
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We are looking for a team player with strong collaboration skills, self-motivated, the ability to work independently and capable of independent decisions. You enjoy problem solving and have analytical thinking capabilities. You will be part of a fast-paced environment with constantly changed priorities and not one quiet or repetitive day.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nordic Semiconductor Off Campus