Nomura Fresher Recruitment 2021 Details:
Nomura Overview: Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
Nomura Services India, (Powai) supports Nomura’s businesses around the world. Powai’s world class capabilities in trading support, research, information technology, financial control, operations, risk management and legal support have played a key role in facilitating Nomura’s global operations and are an integral part of Nomura’s global expansion plans. The Powai operation is a critical part of the platform to support the growth of Nomura’s global business
Company Name: Nomura
Experience -0-3 years
Qualification: MBA from Top tier / CA/ CFA will be an added advantage
Job Profile: Global Markets – Equity Research – Analyst
Mandatory Skill Set :
- Strong knowledge of accounting, financial statement analysis and security valuation
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written and oral) with attention to detail.
- Understanding of equity markets and a passion to analyse financial/stock markets
- Solid analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PPT
- Good research writing skills
Desired Skill Set
- CFA/CFA candidate will be preferred
- Some experience of financial databases such as Bloomberg, Factset, CEIC, Thomson Reuters/ Eikon is good to have
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly graded within the peer group
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines; multitasking
- Ability to formulate and articulate views logically
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this career opportunity with Nomura then please drop an mail at [email protected] with your introduction, Job Profile -(Global Markets – Equity Research – Analyst) and resume.