Nokia Software Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Nokia Software:
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- You will be working under the guidance of a technical lead or senior engineer in an assigned solution development project. Your responsibilities will be:
- Installing configuring and Integratiing software systems
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
- Learn to design business processes and workflows.
- Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations.
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers.
- Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations
Qualifications required for Nokia Software Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0 with following skillsets will be added advantages.
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in Java Programming language
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
- Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server will have added advantages
Apply Before the link Expires for Nokia Software Off Campus Freshers Recruitment