About the Company: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Official Website: www.nokia.com
Job Profile: Solution Engineer
Work Location: Noida
Exp Needed: 1 -2 Years
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Communications Engineering
Job Description: Basic understanding of Radio Access concepts and capability to translate to clear customer value and benefits.
- -Good in handling technical queries and discussing technical concepts related units including product line units
- -Should be able to influence customer towards Nokia value propositions
- -Should be able to provide competence development for teams and learn from available technical documentation.
- An Electronics & Communications Engineering graduate with understanding of Radio Access concepts
- – 1- 2 years of Experience on the Radio Access technologies like 2G,3G and LTE with sound understanding of basic radio
- access fundamentals
- – Nokia Solutions Portfolio Understanding
- – knowledge on transmission will be added advantage.
- – Solution Designing Ability
- – Project and Bid Management skills
- – Understand Telecom Operator Business to Provide relevant Radio Access Solutions.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates