About the Company: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Work Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Nokia Networks Global Job: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Nokia Networks Job Grade: 6
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Sales and marketing support in product and solution level.
- Prepare responses for the Rfx/ telecom solutions and produce Bill of quantities (BoQ), Statements of compliances (SoC) and Technical solution descriptions (TSD).
- Understanding client needs and work on identified identify solutions.
- Candidate should be able to provide tendering support to market sales team as member of GSS.
- Providing standard solutions and offer material (SoCs, Configuration, standard pricing, solution description writing).
- Matching customer needs with Nokia products/systems/services and translating solutions to provide clear customer value and benefits.
- Good knowledge of Telecom business and market/ trends.
- Ready to work in different time zone based on requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates