Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Designation: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Eligibility: 2016 Batch – BE/BTech(CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) with 70% and above throughout
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Salary : INR 6 Lakhs per annum
– Understand and become highly proficient in IP Based fixed access networks, Layer2 and Layer 3 protocols
– Develop Software for Features based on the Nokia 736x ISAM family of IP DSLAM Products
– Develop both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality.
– Maintain features which are deployed in customer networks
– Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
– Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
– Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
– Conceptual knowledge of networks
– Strong in C++ and C
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
– The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
– Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
– Day 1: Computer Based Assessment ( AMCAT ) test
– Day 2: Face to face interviews of Test Shortlisted Candidates
- Job Responsibilities: Graduate Engineering Trainee
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 – 1 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT
Apply Link- Click here