About the Company: Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) lays the foundation for an open and dynamically controlled datacenter network fabric to accelerate application programmability, facilitate unconstrained mobility, and maximize compute efficiency for cloud service providers, webscale operators & leading tech enterprises across the globe.
Nuage Networks Virtualized Network Service (VNS) solution aligns the network service to the needs of the enterprise and provides the flexibility to deliver an unconstrained network experience that matches the dynamic cloud environment
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
The Nokia ION Services Organization is seeking highly motivated individuals to join the Global Nuage Level 2 Support Team, in supporting Nokia’s industry leading Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution Nuage Networks (http://www.nuagenetworks.net/).
- Provide Remote Technical Support (RTS) for the Nuage SDN solutions and associated network elements.
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal remotely to troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, coordinating the duplicating or testing of the issue, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for critical support, and so on. There will be occasions when this work will need to be performed during the customer site’s maintenance window during their maintenance window time zone.
- Assist with debugging complex product installations, resolves complicated product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with regional TEC (Technical Expertise Centers), Solution Teams and Product Business Units.
- Ensure external and internal customer trouble tickets tracked are continuously updated and maintained per the Nokia processes.
- Prepare reports on problems encountered and methods of resolution applied ensuring overall system integrity and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) engineering, concepts and service models
- Data Centre experience including HP Servers, Citrix, Network protocols and IETF Standards
- Knowledge with Cloud Management Systems (CMS) such as VMware vCloud, OpenStack, CloudStack
- Good understanding Virtual Private Network L2 and L3 solutions and OSPF, BGP, Routing/Switching protocols and XMPP
- Proficient with Linux operating systems – CentOS – RHEL
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS, routing and switching techniques.
- Ability to write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Strong hands-on experience in troubleshooting software or network problems
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple issues at the same time, and be able to prioritize those issues, so that we meet customer expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal training.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now