About the Company: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Primary, must have
- – Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science from Reputed Institute/University
- – Hands-on Java 11, and J2EE experience
- – Experience with Eclipse RCP and Plugin Development Environment.
- – Understanding on Eclipse 4 (e4) component model basics
- – Experience in Eclipse modelling frameworks like EMF, ECORE, GMF, GEF.
- – Building UI with SWT and Jface APIs.
- – Experience in using Eclipse Forms (FormsUI APIs).
- – Experience in RESTful APIs
Secondary and optional
- knowledge in Spring 5.x, Spring Boot
- knowledge in Messaging frameworks like – RabbitMQ / Kafka, messaging APIs
- Knowledge in SQL ( Oracle/ Maria DB) / NO SQL databases ( Cassandra , Redis etc)
- Knowledge in HTML5, JQuery, NodeJS and different front end technologies is plus
- Knowledge in Jenkins, cucumber and any automation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here