About the Company: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Official Website: www.nokia.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Exp Needed: Fresher
Work Location: Karnataka
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
CTC: Best in Industry
Degree Needed: BE/B.TECH/MCA
Graduate Engineering Trainee is responsible for:
- Working on 9959 NPO for Small Cells Indoor Femto Solution, maintaining the existing NPO feature set and enhancing the SC NPO feature set in alignment with Nokia Indoor Small Cells roadmap
- Working on Product features, enhancements, defect fixes in accordance with current product roadmap.
- Working closely with PLM, SAEs, Test and support organizations in general.
- Excellent programming skills in Core Java with good knowledge of XML and Eclipse IDE environment.
- RDBMS – Oracle 11 and PL/SQL knowledge will be essential
- Telecom background with basic knowledge of Performance Monitoring and QOS will be an advantage and plus.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and servlets will be a plus.
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates