About the Company: HERE, a Nokia business, offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. HERE inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence. Built on more than 25 years of experience in cartography and drawing on more than 80,000 sources of data, HERE offers “Maps for Life” for more than 190 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries in more than 50 languages and live traffic information for 34 countries.
Job Overview: GIS Analyst I is an entry level geographer (Developmental role) who performs analysis of varied source inputs viz. video files,LIDAR drives, satellite imagery, shape files, etc. and interprets varied and complex situations. Apply logical decision makingfor digitization/updates of maps in the database. Use defined quality assurance processes/tools to ensure accuracy.
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) or equivalent
- 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts
Apply Before the link Expires.Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
Apply Link-Click HereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies