About the Company: Mapping has always been about discovery. For centuries, two-dimensional maps guided us through the unknown to our destination. But we are no longer limited by the edges of our physical maps. In 1985, we began with the simple goal to digitize mapping and pioneer in-car navigation systems. Over the next three decades, as NAVTEQ and Nokia, we’ve built a legacy in mapping technology. Today, we’re creating living three-dimensional maps that grow upwards, breathing with layers of information and insights.
Job Profile: GIS Analyst I
Work Profile: Navi Mumbai, India
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: GIS Analyst I is an entry level geographer (Developmental role) who performs analysis of varied source inputs viz. video files, LIDAR drives, satellite imagery, shape files, etc. and interprets varied and complex situations. Apply logical decision making for digitization/updates of maps in the database. Use defined quality assurance processes/tools to ensure accuracy.
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) or equivalent
- 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons