About the Company: At Nokia Fixed Networks, you are joining a world leader in telecommunications. We focus on constant innovation, developing the latest state-of-the-art telecom networks and services for customers around the world. We offer an international working environment that is motivating, inspiring and rewarding with a great deal of attention to personal wellbeing. Nokia cultivates a global culture of respect, based on diversity and inclusion.
The Research and Development team in Chennai has been growing steadily and has become one of the key hubs for Nokia Fixed Networks.
Designation: Graduate Engineering Trainee
To reinforce our team in Chennai, Fixed Networks Management Solutions group is looking for a Graduate Engineering Trainee to work on the cutting-edge EMS that manages world leading Nokia access equipment providing DSL and PON services, covering the complete FCAPS space. The team is looking for strong technical candidates for this role.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Design, Coding and debugging for assigned features
• Unit testing of own code
• Feature testing and test automation
• Review of code developed by other members of the team
• Effective review of product requirements, user documentation and test designs
We are looking for passionate engineers who can be trusted to deliver high quality code. We develop EMS/NMS software using technologies including JBoss, Karaf, Spring, Hibernate, Docker, AngularJS etc.
Degree and Specialization: Masters/Bachelor Degree in Computers
Target Batch: 2018
• Conceptual knowledge of networks
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
• The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment is desirable
Job Location: Chennai
Interview Location: Chennai/Bangalore
Compensation: 6 LPA
Joining: Last Week of November
Selection Procedure: Interested candidates will have to give an online Automata Test, shortlisted candidates will further be invited for an interview on one of the interview locations (Chennai/Bangalore) as per candidates preference.
Apply Using Below Steps:
Apply Step 1: Click Here
Apply Step 2: Click Here