TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Nokia Corporation Freshers Recruitment As Junior Developer Details:
About Company: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Official Website: www.nokia.com
Job Profile: Junior Developer
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
The team you’ll be part of
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
The IT Technical Engineer Act as a technical software expert, accountable for software development including the research, design, programming, and testing of operating or new software. Supporting business and IT to adapt digital technologies faster and to improve application or solution performance.
As part of our team, you will:
- Analyses technical requirements provided by solution architect and supports in translating them into implementable sw designs and configurations. Supports in evaluating possibilities with different technologies and platforms.
- Have fundamental knowledge about software algorithms, ability to come up with optimized algorithms – when a problem is presented. Knowledge about Relational Databases and Object/Table relationships is a must. Must be familiar with basics of othe DB Components like Triggers, Stored Procedures etc.
- Supports in analyzing ideas and demands for technology and architectural fit and supports in proving technical estimates that can be used by program owner for cost/benefit analysis. Together with development team, codes, develops, build and propose detailed technical solutions utilizing existing or new technologies.
- Contributes to design, develop and implement Big Data platforms using Cloud architecture with structured and unstructured data sources
- Follows agile and/or PM practices.
- Contribute that implemented solution is aligned and based on the solution design provided by solution architect
- Contributes to inspect and verify the quality of the Releases before delivery
- Provide production support right after the move into production
- Analyze and studies systems requirements and troubleshoots and resolves issues in existing software or solution.
- Prepares together with development team software design, configuration and technical implementation documentation.
- Participates in prototyping, pilots and PoC’s
- Work on projects using Azure / Power BI or BO or Oracle or informatica to support all business
- Connecting and automate data sources, along with building visualizations.
- Follows the digital market technologies and trends and innovations
- Provides technical support for projects or solution designs.
- Has an “agile” mindset, applying approaches as Agile, Scrum and DevOps to deliver IT projects/programs.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nokia Corporation Freshers Recruitment As Junior Developer.