Nobel Systems Off Campus Hiring: Nobel Systems’ is an industry leader in all aspects of Geospatial Services, Software Engineering, Software Integration, and Cloud Spatial Solutions (SaaS). Our flagship application GeoViewer enables water utilities to access important infrastructure data anywhere, anytime. Nobel has successfully enabled more than 100 organizations with smarter technology that delivers optimal efficiency, effectiveness, and ROI.
Company Name: Nobel Systems, Inc.
Company Location Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Profile: Internship – Software development
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: Be part of a software development team designing and implementing custom applications and modules based on GIS and database technologies for clients.
- Develop software modules for a GIS-based mapping platform.
- Implement functionality to show assets such as vehicle locations on a Map.
- Design, implement and integrate reporting and visualization(charts, graphs) capabilities.
- Work on solutions for developing real-time messaging with alert notifications to satisfy the workflow needs of utilities.
- Work closely with other programmers to develop robust software components.
- Diagnose and fix software problems.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students in computer science
- Exposure to software development
- Exposure to database design
- Strong programming and analytical skills. Exposure to C#, Adobe Flex, .NET programming is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Interested candidates can mail there resume to this email Id- [email protected] with Subject as Job Title-Internship – Software development