Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company :Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development center is based in Gurugram. Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management. At Nirvana, we strive to build close-knit competitive team environment. We believe in team players. A successful team gives better results than an accomplished individual. For further insights on what makes Nirvana Solutions different, please visit
Company: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Position: Quality Analyst Trainee (QA) – Financial Software -Intern [17/18]
Job location: NCR (Gurugram)
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Event date: 06 Jan 2018
Last date to apply: 03 Jan 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 3,25,000
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.nirvanasolutions.com
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE) or MCA
- 2018 batch – Your college should allow 6 months internship in 8th Semester (final semester)
- 2017 batch – You should be ready to do a 6 months internship
- Good pH score
- Good academics
Job Descriptions : The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
- Ability to track software issues to successful resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of Testing methodologies , SDLC, STLC, Agile framework.
- Proficient in writing and executing test cases.
- Knowledge of any testing Tool and Finance domain will be an additional benefit.
Desired Skills :
- Self driven and motivated and excellent communication skills
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems
- Excellent problem solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond obvious, capability of asking smart questions during requirement and design phase, resulting in extensible and better quality product.
- Excellent team player, gives more importance to team achievements than individual.
- Good logical and analytical ability
Primary Responsibilities :
- Automating manual test cases ( regression/Acceptance etc).
- Stress testing and its Automation.
- Develop and document application test plan based on software requirements and technical specification.
- Work Closely with Development, QA and product team to understand the functionality and define test cases.
- Understanding Functionality and workflow of application.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here