Nirvana Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020: Nirvana Solutions is a New York-based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development centre is based in Gurugram.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.At Nirvana, we strive to build close-knit competitive team environment. We believe in team players. A successful team gives better results than an accomplished individual.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.nirvanasolutions.com
Work Location: NCR (Gurugram)
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020 & 2019)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 08 Jan, 2020
Drive Date: Saturday, 11th Jan, 2020
Drive Location: NCR
Eligibility for Nirvana Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020:
- 2020 Batch & 2019 Batch
- B.Tech (CS, IT, EC) / BE / MCA /M Tech
- Good pH score
- Good academics
Job Descriptions for Nirvana Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020:
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
Desired Skills for Nirvana Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020:
- Hands-on experience on any of the programming languages – C/C++/JAVA/C#. Strong coding/programming/design skills. Comfortable with OOPS principles
- Interest in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it in projects. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited to…
- Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
- Contributed in some open source projects.
- Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
- Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. –Stack Overflow)
- Participated in some coding competitions and won accolades.
- Active participant on some of the coding challenge websites like –HackerEarth, Codechef, TopCoder etc.
- Knowledge about stock markets and interest in financial domain will be added advantage. NCFM certifications or CFA level 1 might be a good add on.
Other Important Skills
- Self-driven, motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities; associated with skills and calibre to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond the obvious, capability of asking smart questions during requirement and design phase, resulting inextensible and better quality product.
- Excellent team player gives more importance to team achievements than the individual.
Primary Responsibilities :
- R&D of new technologies/frameworks based on the requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Why “Nirvana” :
- Work on Test environment which give you an opportunity to enhance and modify with respect to your desired skills
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert by way of certifications and relevant assignments
- Get early opportunity to take product ownership for fast paced growth
- Latest software engineering practices.
- Opportunity to directly work with top leadership and be recognized for the good work.
- Take initiative to implement new technology/framework/processes in order to delight our clients with wonderful product.
- Exposure to finance domain (capital/security markets) is one of our distinctive advantage.
- Conducive working environment with several employee benefits.
- Friendly Culture
- 5 Days Working
- Stipend offered during the internship (6 months) – 22,000/- per month
- Starting package after successful completion of internship – 5 lacs per annum
- Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment need only apply.
- Candidates who can join immediately need only apply.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nirvana Solutions Off Campus Drive 2020.
Apply Link-Click Here(2020 Batch)
Apply Link-Click Here(2019 Batch)