About the Company : Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development center is based in Gurugram.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.nirvanasolutions.com
Work Location: NCR (Gurugram)
CTC: ₹ 4,50,000
Exp Needed: 0 to 1 Year
Apply before: Wednesday, 12 Jun, 2019
Event Date: Friday, 14th Jun, 2019
Event Location: NCR (Gurugram)
- 2018 and 2019 Batch
- B.Tech (CS, IT, EC) / BE / MCA /M Tech (or equivalent degree)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
Job Descriptions :
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
Desired Skills :
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages – C/C++/JAVA/C#. Strong coding/programming/design skills. Comfortable with OOPS principles
- Interest in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it in projects. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited to…
○ Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
○ Contributed in some open source projects.
○ Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
○ Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. –Stack Overflow)
○ Participated in some coding competitions and won accolades.
○ Active participant on some of the coding challenge websites like –HackerEarth, Codechef, TopCoder etc.
- Knowledge about stock markets and interest in financial domain will be added advantage. NCFM certifications or CFA level 1 might be a good add on.
Other Important Skills
- Self driven, motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems
- Excellent problem solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond obvious, capability of asking smart questions during requirement and design phase, resulting in extensible and better quality product.
- Excellent team player gives more importance to team achievements than individual.
Primary Responsibilities :
- R&D of new technologies/frameworks based on requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Why “Nirvana” :
- Work on latest technologies
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert by way of certifications and relevant assignments
- Get early opportunity to take product ownership for fast paced growth
- Latest software engineering practices.
- Opportunity to directly work with top leadership and be recognized for the good work.
- Take initiative to implement new technology/framework/processes in order to delight our clients with wonderful product.
- Exposure to finance domain (capital/security markets) is one of our distinctive advantage.
- Conducive working environment with several employee benefits.
- Friendly Culture
- 5 Days Working
- Stipend offered during probation period (6 months) – 20,000/- per month
- Starting package after successful completion of probation – 4.5 lacs per annum
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring process by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for minimum 1.5-2 yrs need to apply.
- Apply only if you can join within one week.
Apply for Nirvana Off Campus Drive using below Link-
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates