About the Company: NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the worlds leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.
Job Role : Associate Training Coordinator
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Gurugram
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0 – 1 years of work experience
- Graduates need to apply (B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM /B.Sc, BCA, B.tech ME/B.tech Biotech & PGDM can apply.
- Distance P.G can apply
- Post Graduate(Regular) are not eligible.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Shifts Day/Night-Night allowances will be there.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role involves providing 24*5 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region.
- Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/E-mail & Chat
- Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options
- Gather additional information about reported issue
- Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket
- Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel
- Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems.
Contact Person Details: Irfan Siddiqui
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 14 January 2019.
Time and Venue
- Walkin Interview on 14th January from 10 AM onwards
- NIIT LTD -A-24 Sec 34 Info city Gate no.1 Gurgaon (Near Honda Chawk)
Apply Link-Click Here
A-24, Sec 34, Info city Gate no.1
Gurugram (Near Honda Chawk)