NIIT Walk In Drive 2019: NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the worlds leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.
Job Profile: Associate Training Coordinator
Exp Needed: Freshers
Company Name: NIIT Limited
Work Location: Gurgaon
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile for NIIT Walk In Drive 2019:
- 0 – 1 years of work experience
- Graduates need to apply (B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM / B.Sc / BCA), B. Tech (Mech/Biotech) can apply.
- Distance P.G can apply , B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE) & MCA are not eligible, PGDM can apply
- Working knowledge of computers
- Shifts Day/Night, In Night shifts Night Allowances will be provided.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
- The role involves providing 24*5 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region.
- Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/E-mail & Chat
- Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options
- Gather additional information about reported issue
- Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket
- Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel
- Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems.
Interested Candidates can attend this NIIT Walk In Drive 2019 in drive at following venue.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- 5 days working Sat & Sun fixed off.
- Transport: Free cab facility will be provided
- Contact Person: Divya Taneja
- Email: [email protected]
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates