About the Company: NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the worlds leading training companies owing to its vast, yet the comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises, and Institutions.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 4 to 4.5 LPA
Work Location Gurugram
Key responsibilities & Job duties:
- After completing the immersive full stack program, for the next 1 year, you will work on solving different problems on IP based products.
- You will gain experience on product engineering and learn to fulfill stated and unstated needs using varieties of technologies.
- Once you gain the experience on product engineering and sharpen your programming and problem solving skills, you will have opportunities around owning product modules and contribute to code reviews.
- We are looking for core foundation skills on programming and problem solving:
- A strong foundation in fundamentals e.g. data structures, Core java or .NET or any language
- Problem solving skills and ability to work with brief problem statements rather than detailed requirements.
- Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
Good communication skills – both verbally and written
Under Graduate Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)Minimum Marks 60%Graduation in 2018
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates