Company Profile: NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the worlds leading training companies owing to its vast, yet the comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises, and Institutions.
Job Profile: Content Developer/ Trainer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech- 2018 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3 LPA
Work Location: Gurugram
- Proven experience in technical writing, such as software documentation, along with excellent written skills in English.
- Should be a good motivator, with lot of energy and enthusiasm with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Should be able to adapt and develop quick understanding to the technological changes and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint. Working knowledge of articulate tools and Camtasia and exposure or hands on with learning management system will be a plus.
- Practical Exposure to any live systems will be an added advantage.
- Note:- There would be 2 years of service agreement
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Produce high-quality training material that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience. By applying tested instructional design theory, practice and methods.
- Actively manage team, upskill and lead technical content development.
- Analyze existing source content and smart modification to add value to content.
- Deliver and participate in train-the-trainer (TTT) sessions.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of mechanical and automation engineering.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, gas turbines and engines.
- Understand the concepts of Measurements, Instrumentation and Controls.
- Expert knowledge of Engineering Drawing.
- Should be familiar with PLC, SCADA and Auto-CAD.
Under Graduate Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical)Graduation in 2018
*Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons