About the Company: StackRoute is an NIIT incubated venture. Established in August 2015, StackRoute runs programming, quality-engineering, data-science and Digital Architect series bootcamps. StackRoute programs are designed to be outcome oriented, we work towards business relevant outcomes. We have evolved a mechanism of providing immersive experiences backed by mastery learning and individual tutoring that allows us to guarantee outcomes. Graduates of StackRoute programs stand-out in terms of their confidence, their ability as problem-solvers and in their technology depth.
Company Name: NIIT
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Immediately post selection, you will undergo a three month digital transformation immersive program on full stack development. You will learn to build, test, package, deploy and release a non-trivial full stack web application under the guidance of top practitioners.
- You will be exposed to working using polyglot persistence model that may include RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph db or in-memory data store.
- Based on the technology
stack, you will also use different test automation tools such as Chai, Mocha, Super test, Sinon, Grunt,
- Jasmine, Karma, JUnit, xUnit, Protractor, Cucumber & Selenium for TDD/BDD. You will work in a CI/CD environment that may include many engineering tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Gulp, Vagrant, webpack and Docker.
- After completing the immersive full stack program, for the next 1 year, you will work on solving different problems on IP based products. You will gain experience on product engineering and learn to fulfill stated and unstated needs using varieties of technologies.
- Once you gain the experience on product engineering and sharpen your programming and problem solving skills, you will have opportunities around owning product modules and contribute to code reviews. Based on performance, recommended growth path over 3-5 years time: Full Stack Developer (level 1) Product engineering FSD Associate Tech Lead
- 2 Years Service Agreement
- 75% throughout(10th, 12th , B.Tech)
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking for core foundation skills on programming and problem solving:
- A strong foundation in fundamentals e.g. data structures, Core java or .NET or any language
- Problem solving skills and ability to work with brief problem statements rather than detailed requirements.
- Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
Good communication skills – both verbally and written
Under Graduate Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)Minimum Marks 75%No Backlogs Accepted.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates