Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Nielsen Off Campus Details:
About Company: Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
Job Profile: Analyst Modeling
Job ID: 80102
Work Location: India Vadodara, Gujarat
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
- Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA in Marketing / specialized course in Business Analytics.
- In-depth understanding of Market Research and statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R SPSS etc.
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mind-set.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nielsen Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Nielsen Off Campus