Nielsen Off Campus Hiring Details:
ABOUT NIELSEN: As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Work Location: Bengaluru, IN
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: Freshers
ABOUT THIS JOB: To be employed as a ‘Trainee Analyst’ in a media evaluation and reporting set up. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nielsen Off Campus Hiring.