ABOUT NIELSEN: We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen.
Work Location: Chennai, IN
Company Name: Nielsen
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job ID: 71583
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
ABOUT THIS JOB: In Nielsen Technology, we process over 250 terabytes of data every single day, manage it in the latest cloud technology, and build best-in-class analytical tools to add transparency and efficiency to the consumer goods market at a scale that no other company is able to achieve. We’re looking for a Software Engineer- Junior to help create products for the Nielsen Connect ecosystem.
- Write code to develop scalable, flexible and user-friendly applications across the full stack of technologies
- Develop secure and highly performant services and APIs
- Use distributed computing to validate and process large volumes of data to deliver insights
- Evaluate technologies we can leverage, including open-source frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Ensure the maintainability and quality of code enhancements.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re a passionate, analytical, innovative Engineer who wants to figure out how to measure things in a complex world. You have a passion for building top-notch, scalable products and have full-stack experience.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 + years of software development experience as a full stack developer.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Should have experience in Spring or hibernate or Spring boot.
- Good problem solving and logical skills.
- Good experience in designing and building multithreaded distributed systems.
- Experience in agile software development practices and DevOps.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here