Nielsen Holdings Hiring Freshers As Research Executive: Nielsen Holdings Plc is American information, data and measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2016. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500.
Company Name: Nielsen
Location: Kolkata, IN
Job Profile: RESEARCH EXECUTIVE, CONSUMER INSIGHTS
Degree Needed: MBA
ABOUT THIS JOB
- We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close.
- This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth
- You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to
- Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations.
- Provide “in office” research, administrative and operational support to senior staff.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner.
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem-solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure the achievement of business
- targets and early identification of issues/crisis.
- Postgraduate or MBA from a well-known institute
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in Quantitative Consumer Insights role
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Nielsen Holdings Hiring Freshers As Research Executive.