Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Nielsen Hiring Freshers For Analyst Details:
ABOUT NIELSEN: As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Company Location: Nielsen
Work Location: Bengaluru, IN
Degree Required: MSc/MA
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: Analyst Data Analytics
Job Profile: We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
- Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA in Marketing / specialized course in Business Analytics.
- In-depth understanding of Market Research and statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R SPSS etc.
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mind-set
Apply Before the link Expires for Nielsen Hiring Freshers For Analyst.